Surgery Day
In a few minutes I will wake Wayne and we will head to the hospital for surgery.
This past week four of Wayne's sisters have been here babying him and feeding him his favorite foods. They will stay through today and will go home tomorrow, the day after surgery. They have been a great blessing and their visit has been healing.
Last night, 30+ friends came by for a time of prayer and worship. Nothing could have prepared us better for today. How beautiful is the Body of Christ.
We will be surrounded by friends and family at the hospital today. The ministry of presence is very comforting. People who love us will sit with me today in the cold, harsh hospital waiting room and it will be transformed into a cocoon of love and warmth.
I will post as soon as I can this evening to let you know what we learn today.
This past week four of Wayne's sisters have been here babying him and feeding him his favorite foods. They will stay through today and will go home tomorrow, the day after surgery. They have been a great blessing and their visit has been healing.
Last night, 30+ friends came by for a time of prayer and worship. Nothing could have prepared us better for today. How beautiful is the Body of Christ.
We will be surrounded by friends and family at the hospital today. The ministry of presence is very comforting. People who love us will sit with me today in the cold, harsh hospital waiting room and it will be transformed into a cocoon of love and warmth.
I will post as soon as I can this evening to let you know what we learn today.


3 Comments:
Dear Uncle Wayne and Aunt Jenny,
Hello this is Allie Schmaltz, Faye DeMarque's eldest grandchild. I have met your sons and they are wonderful people. My grandmother has told me about uncle wayne's condition. I am thinking of you, and you are in my prayers. I have never met you but I have heard so many wonderful things about ya'll. Tell everyone that I love them! I hope I will meet you!!! And just remember NEVER give up!!!
Love Forever And Always XOXOXOXOXO
Love Allie
Dear Wayne and Jennifer,
I am the Logistics Committee Chair for the Lone Oak First Baptist Women's Conference on Nov. 5, 2005. My husband and I have been praying for you and your family since we learned of this sad news at Wed. night prayer meeting last week. Our whole church is in prayer for you and your family. Although I do not know you personally, I have been blessed immeasurably by Jennifer's studies, and we are family in Christ Jesus. I appreciate so very much that you are taking time to keep us informed of Wayne's condition. Wayne you ae in my heart and prayers everywhere I go.
May God continually fill you with his loving peace and the knowledge of the caring concern we all feel for you.
Jackie Stonecipher
Dear Brother, 10-24 @7;pm, motel computer: Kennedy came by and spent some time with us here at the GRAND MOTEL, we enjoyed his visit, and think he is a precious DEAN boy!!!!!! We were wonderinf if you were going to have grits,eggs, bacon for breakfast in the am?????????? Bet they can not fry eggs like your sister betty.
Can you imagine your ALABAMA sister using a blog web site??????
ha ha.Hoping to hear from you soon, give your wonderful Jennie hugs and kisses, then she to you!!!! The jetsetters have their bags packed and ready to hit the sky for more airtime!!!!!
The time we all spent with you, Jennie, Kennedy was PRICELESS!!!
the YA YA Sisters, marye, alma grace, betty jean, alice faye xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home