Not Today
Still not home. Sigh! Bureaucratic snafus. We started dealing with the issues at 8:00 am. By 3:00 pm, I had something of a meltdown. I abandoned "reasonable but persistent" and went with crying and begging. That worked. By 4:00, we had all the needed signatures, etc. It was too late to get the hospice representatives lined up for today. An ambulance is scheduled to bring him home at 11: am tomorrow.


5 Comments:
Dear Jennifer~
The Thursday Bible study group met today for lunch. We completed the initial study of "The Life Changing Blood of Jesus" a few weeks ago. All are in prayer for you and sharing how life-changing the study has been.
"May the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with Hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13
Don and I love you so and ache for you and your precious family. May you rest in Him tonight, knowing He is already in your tomorrow!
Thank you again for your great testimony of Faith which fuels your being.
Jonnie Porter ~ Newnan, GA.
Dear Jennifer, You may not remember me. I met you when you spoke at Lone Oak Baptist Church in Paducah, Ky. I gave you two of my son's CDs (Eric Horner). I hope you have time to listen to them. I think they will minister to you as you minister to Wayne. I know that you know if tomorrow starts without Wayne, it will not be a sad thing for him. But it will be sad for you, and you wil need every help you can find to glean strenth from. I think Eric's songs could be one of them. God bless you, dear lady. You are truly an inspiration to us all.
Way to go girl!!!!! Do whatever you have to do to get that big guy HOME!!!!! See you all soon. Prayers, love, hugs, kisses to you all. baby sister faye and aunt fayexoxoxoxoxoxo
Way to go!! The Burkett girls perfected the tears and begging years ago.........surely some of that went on in Kennedy household when you were growing up!! Thankfully those boys haven't moved you beyond all our feminine tricks. Seriously, we know it will be so much better for Wayne to be home. Our prayers continue and how we praise God for the gift He has given you---even in the midst of tragedy!!
Love you,
Delores
Jennifer,
Still here praying in Sacramento...what an amazing poem that was...it almost seems that the older saints had more of a grip on the way things are...God is in control all the time...and we must adjust our perspective to His so we may live a life that glorifies Him.
God will be glorified in Wayne's life.
(((hugs)))
Kerri Lydell
Post a Comment
<< Home