Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Blogging Interlude

I am leaving town today (Nov. 2) and will be out until Saturday night, so I will not be able to update the blog for a few days. Brantley will be here with Wayne during those days.

I will be in Raleigh, NC leading a PrayerForce event with Fern Nichols of Moms In Touch International on Thursday (see www.prayer-force.org) and then will be in Paducah, KY Friday and Saturday at Lone Oak Baptist Church. (see www.prayinglife.org; click on "event calendar")My sister, Priscilla, lives near Paducah. The women who are coordinating that event have arranged for her to be with me in Paducah this weekend. What a ministry to me. I look forward to seeing my baby sister!

I will update as soon as I get back. Meanwhile, pray on!

9 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Poff said...

Wayne, Jennifer and boys,
We are praying for to God give you the strenght for these times. We are also praying God provide you the strenght you need for each and every moment of each and every day. If we can help you any any way at all give us a call. ph:228-6190 We would also like to know if Wayne is up to a visit sometime this weekend.
Love & Prayers,
Alec & Sarah Poff

11/02/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer, I never have met you but I am very impressed with your strength during this time. I went to school with Wayne in Monroeville. He was a very dear friend. Until today I haven't heard or known what was going on in his life. I can see he has had a very loving close relationship with you and his sons. How beautiful is that. I just told my husband yesterday how wonderful it is to be living with the person you love and respect. Everyday should be a celebration. God bless you, Wayne, sons, and family. Helen Blue Baggett

11/03/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Wayne and Brantley, So good to talk to you today, did you notice I made it"thru" without crying?????? Yes the weather is a fall dream, even in Texas, I know how you remember the days when your boys were young and you went camping with them in Georgia, where did all the time go??? Dan too enjoyed his short time with Kennedy yesterday, maybe K. will et to visit him beore heading back north. I know Jennie misses you and Brantley, but she too needs time with her sis, Pris, bless them both. Take care dear brother and I love to hear your voice and know always I love you!!!! love forever and always, xoxoxoxoxoxo your sis faye

11/03/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in Raleigh this morning for the PrayerForce. It was a great seminar, very strengthening and encouraging to me. We prayed for my prodigal and many other children and concerns. Thanks to Jennifer for coming and to her family for letting her be there. Oh, how we prayed for all of you. That was very special to me. I will continue to pray for you Wayne and for Jennifer and all of you. Your witness to me has been powerful. Thanks. Eugenia Howell 11-3-05

11/03/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Wayne and Jennifer,
You don't know me but through your blog you are providing me with strength to face a similar situation.

In September, my baby sister (my only sister) was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer of the cervix. It had spread throughout her whole body. Like your cancer, hers is a very fast cancer and she is on pallitive care.

Your updates have given me a place to go and see how, as a christian, I need to approach this.

She has moved to my town and has taken the apartment next to me so that I, along with my father and step-mother can be with her. I am sharing this with you to let you know that, even as you go through this situation, you are doing God's work.

Thank you and God Bless you.
You are in my prayers daily.

With gratitude and respect.

11/03/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dean Family,
I am a friend of Stinson's and I recently heard about Mr. Dean's condition. After reading the blogs it is clearly obvious how many lives each of you have touched. Your family is truly an inspiration and a testimony in itself. When one thinks of "The Dean Family", all there is to say is LOVE. Your family has a closeness that not many other families tend to experience, and I commend you Mr. and Mrs. Dean for raising such kind loving gentlemen. My thoughts and prayers are with each and every one of you.

Thinking of you all,
Tatum Twyman

11/04/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to you for setting up this blog so that those who know you can pray with and for you. Jennifer, I have a dear friend in Raleigh who has a Christian book club. They've read one of your books on prayer at my suggestion, and now are praying with and for you - especially now while you are in Raleigh. God bless all of you - your lives have touched so many. Thank you again for sharing your life with so many.

Denise Anonsen-Butler

11/04/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dean family!!!! It is so good to keep up with you through technology! Wayne, Mark told me he had a great visit with you this past weekend. I have been out of town but wanted you to know your in our thoughts and prayers daily, no matter what our location may be. What an inspiration and witness you are to so many. The seeds of truth are definitely being planted through your testimony. We already see 3 major fruits of your labor, in your sons! You're all incredible! When you have a craving for company....we would love to oblige! We will come bearing warm home baked cookies too!
love and blessings,
rhonda gilstrap and family

11/04/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Wayne,Jennifer,and boys,
I live across the street from you and I have some of my friends and family praying for you. Wayne is a very good man and our family loves him alot. If there is anything we can do, let us know.
Sincerely,
Audrey

11/05/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home