Visiting
Today we will be spending the day in different appointments with physical therapy team, home healt care, etc. We will have a pretty full day and Wayne will probably be worn out.
Now that he is home, we will be starting radiation appointments daily and physical therapy appointments daily. It is also quite a physical ordeal to move Wayne from bed to chair and vice versa. So checking with us before you come by for a visit might be a good idea right now.
As this week progresses, we will have a better idea of what kind of daily routine (or not!) we might be looking at.
Now that he is home, we will be starting radiation appointments daily and physical therapy appointments daily. It is also quite a physical ordeal to move Wayne from bed to chair and vice versa. So checking with us before you come by for a visit might be a good idea right now.
As this week progresses, we will have a better idea of what kind of daily routine (or not!) we might be looking at.


9 Comments:
Good to get your posting this am, we both check it often to see if there is a update!!! Thank you so much Jennie for keeping us all in the know. I was going to call today as it was "my sister day" but I know he will be so tired, so i will wait until tomorrow, in meantime tell him I love him so much and same to you and boys. Love forever and always xoxoxoxox
Dear Dean's,
I am Myral Watson's sister, Michelle. I know that I have not really been around you all very much, I knew Kennedy through Myral and finally met Stinson about three years ago when I was a senior at BS. I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry about the situation and you all are continually in my thoughts and prayers. I am so encouraged by the way that everyone has been handling and dealing with the news. This is the first time I have been on this site and I am amazed at the positive, encouraging words from both your family and those visiting the site. I am glad to hear Wayne is home and I hope that the appointments are going well today! I will be praying and thinking of y'all and I wish you the best of luck in whatever God's plan may be.
Love,
Michelle Watson
Deans-
I am John Starke, I went to FBC and I grew up with Brantley. I have not spoken with some of you for more than a few years now. I wanted you all to know that you are in my thoughts and I am so encouraged by your response to what seems to be such a difficult time. I heard of Wayne's condition through many friends from Blue Springs, and all have been touched, ministered to, and even convicted from your response to this situation. You have taught me and many others how to say "even so, it is well with my soul".
You will be in my thoughts
John Starke
jbstarke@yahoo.com
Dean Family,
Working in the office with Joey at Gateway, I have the opportunity to keep up through him. You all are in our thoughts and prayers and our hearts go out to you. Your family is an awesome testimony to your faith in Jesus Christ. I have heard about so many praying for you throughout the community. So many have talked about how they are amazed by the way you all are handling this trial. As Joey challenged us yesterday to CELEBRATE our trials...you all are a great example of that. Praise God the boys have been able to come home! We've missed them over the past few years. May God continue to give you all good days to share memories and laugh together.
Love, Mama Skeen, David, Matt & Megan
Jennie, we've been praying for you and Wayne since we got the news from Julie. We have prayers going up for y'all in our church and around the globe (our Amy in Africa). It's so wonderful to be able to keep up with you thru this blog. We love you and praise the Lord for you and your testimony of joy in the midst of this trial. If there's ever anything we can do for you down here in Texas, please let us know. Love, Claudia and Rick
Wayne,
While I was in church on Sunday my mind kept drifting into prayer for you and your family. Stephanie would be picking Stinson up at the airport later that day and I knew it would be hard day for Stinson, because he had to say goodbye to his Dad. The song we were singing was so appropriate for how you are handling the challenge God has placed into your lives. It was "Blessed Be the Name of the Lord" and it speaks of "when the darkness closes in Lord still I will say...Blessed be the name of The Lord, Blessed be his glorious name!" Continually lifting you up in song and prayer we are blessed to read of your faith daily on this blog site. Blessed be the Lord and may he continue to pour out His blessings on the Dean family.
Joni Foster and family
Wayne and family,
Great to hear you are home. Jennifer, thank you so much for keeping us posted on the updates, love hearing how all of you are doing. My prayers are with all of you each day.
Sandy N
Wayne and Jennifer,
Your family has been such a blessing in my life. Many summers were spent hanging out with your boys and spending time at your house. Many pictures (which were great) were taken by Wayne and given to us kids over the years. You guys have raised wonderful, Godly men have continued to glorify God throughout these difficult times. Thank you for opening your hearts and your home to all of us throughout the years. You provided us with a place to fellowship and grow deeper not only in our relationships with one another but with Christ. It's been amazing to read and hear about your faith through these times. I will be praying for you guys and know that God continues to shower down his love and peace.
Sam Morefield
Wayne, Jennifer, Brantley, Kennedy, and Stinson:
My thoughts and prayers are with you now. Lindsey and I have been praying for you daily. I wish we could come home to see you, but know that we are thinking of you.
Wayne, I remember the first time we met, it was over the phone and you were calling about finding a team for Kennedy to play on. It is hard to believe that that was the beginning of many wonderful times with you an Kennedy. There are so many more memories surrounding baseball and you that I will cherrish.
Please know that we love you and are thinking and praying for you daily!
God Bless,
Jon and Lindsey
Romans 5:1-5
jonathan.m.wilson@gmail.com
214-448-7426
Post a Comment
<< Home