Monday, November 21, 2005

Emergency

Wayne has lost all muscle control, seemingly also on his right. Brantley and I have been tending him all night. We are having to carry him. He has been babbling incoherently for several hours now and has headache and periodically chills.

We are calling an ambulance and the doctor will meet us at the hospital. I will call as I know anything. Brantley going with me. Kennedy staying home for Stinson. Stinson is driving home today and does not know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello my name is chris jenne, i played baseball with stinson on the blast and grew with wayne in my life. i would like to thank you for contructing the website. it's my way of keeping up with how wayne is doing since i'm off at college. i as well as my family are always thinking of wayne, my prayers and wishes are with you guys. ~Chris L. Jenne'~

11/21/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about you guys and praying for you. Hang in there! I so appreciate your updates, Jennifer.

Donna Farber

11/21/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home