Weekend Plans
I will be in Harrisburg, PA this weekend. I will leave Friday and return on Sunday. (See www.prayinglife.org; "event calendar") This is my last trip until after the holidays.
While I'm gone, Wayne's sister Faye, her husband Chuck, her daugher Alice, her son David, and 5 of her grandchildren will visit. Maybe David's wife, Amy, also. I THINK Wayne will be well looked after. He is looking forward to the visit and has been talking about it since he learned of it. It will barely cross his mind that I am gone. :-)
I'm in the middle of a huge overhaul of the house's layout so that everything is easy for Wayne to negotiate, so my guests will find a topsy-turvy house and I'm trying not to care. Not having much success, but I'll get over it.
I look forward to doing the thing the Lord has called me to do on the schedule He has called me to do it on. I will be fully focused on ministry in PA because that is where I belong this weekend. Wayne is convinced, as am I, that my speaking schedule is assigned by God and God knew long ago the situation. So it is His strategic design that takes me out of town tomorrow.
While I'm gone, Wayne's sister Faye, her husband Chuck, her daugher Alice, her son David, and 5 of her grandchildren will visit. Maybe David's wife, Amy, also. I THINK Wayne will be well looked after. He is looking forward to the visit and has been talking about it since he learned of it. It will barely cross his mind that I am gone. :-)
I'm in the middle of a huge overhaul of the house's layout so that everything is easy for Wayne to negotiate, so my guests will find a topsy-turvy house and I'm trying not to care. Not having much success, but I'll get over it.
I look forward to doing the thing the Lord has called me to do on the schedule He has called me to do it on. I will be fully focused on ministry in PA because that is where I belong this weekend. Wayne is convinced, as am I, that my speaking schedule is assigned by God and God knew long ago the situation. So it is His strategic design that takes me out of town tomorrow.


5 Comments:
Hi Jen,
Just heard about another man with an agressive brain tumor that was terminal, but with radiation and chemo he amazingly recovered. Now, I realize God has set His plans in motion, but we are always to pray. Who knows what will be the outcome? How gracious ofHim to give you all this wonderful time to treasure each moment together. It is such a gift.
See you tomorrow.
Barb
PS Just ordered ten more PL books.
Hi Wayne and Jenny
I was so happy to hear of Wayne's continued improvement. This weekend when my five grandkids come marching in, Wayne may want to start marching out.
Love Chuck and Faye
Jennifer - you are walking right now exactly where God wants you to walk. If we believe that, then we know Wayne will be fine while you are gone. The message God give through you must not be silenced - go this weekend in peace. Our prayers will carry you and Wayne through - then come home and enjoy each other and these special holidays that are coming up.
Hugs....Jeanne
I know that the folks in PA will be blessed by your ministry as well as your witness of faith in the awesome plans that God has ordained for you, knowing all as He does. I will pray for that weekend and hope that our paths cross soon.
Love,
Jenn and Greg James
Jennifer and Wayne,
We here in Cary, NC are so thankful for you and are praying with all fervency for you and your family. We just happen to be in Chapter 10 on "faith" this week (Living a Praying Life) and are praying the quotes at the end of each days work for you. In fact I am telling my group to write them out and put them in the front of their prayer journals.
What wonderful truths to take hold of in such a time as this.
I am so grateful for Wayne as he took the time this fall to "time" each one of the videos for us so that we could plan each class.
Please know that you are both loved and cared for as our own family at Colonial Baptist and we count it a privilege to pray for you.
Ps 37:23 the steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholds him with his hand.
Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hanbd of my righteousness.
Thanks for your updates.
Nancy Mazzocchi
Post a Comment
<< Home