Thank you so much for sharing with us. God is doing a mighty thing in my heart as He calls you to mind daily - at all hours and in many situations - I have known you only by name but have known the boys through their association with my kids back in Junior High - before my own children left church and left behind those Christian friends who used to mean so much. I had no idea that I was so resentful towards church members because of my children's decisions to leave behind the things of God that they've been taught. Your sharing is melting my heart and revealing those bitter feelings that I didn't know were there. Oh, how I wish my children would know the presence of God in their lives as yours do. How I wish I could turn back time and bind them once again to God and His Soverignty. But I can only pray for them as I pray for you. I can only pray for others with children young enough to mold to say "Hang on tightly - don't let go" - the Bible promises that one day my children will come back to God and His ways -- because they were trained in His ways - I hold fast to that hope. I hold fast to God's truth. I hold fast to the prayers offered here on this blog spot for the Dean family and for others in many situations. I love Jesus - I honor God and praise Him.
God is so good to give you all this precious time with your husband, Dad, etc. I am so grateful for you that He is allowing this time. How special it is for you to share this with us who continue to pray as well. And how He is using you all to bless us who pray. Almost feel we're right in Blue Springs. Check several times a day to see how you all are doing. And specifically how to prayer. I know we've all learned SO much in this road you are traveling and we're learning from your experience. And then it is also reminding me of the last days I had with my Dad. Jennifer, at that time you sent me a note and said you were praying we would have a "sweet good bye". How the Father answered that prayer--both sweet days along the way and a "special sweet good bye". I am forever grateful to the Father and to you for that prayer. I've relived that in my mind SO MANY times since and been blessed. And may your good byes be so sweet as well.
What a privilege to lift the Deans to the throne room of grace as He walks you in His way!
Much, much love to all of you and many prayers to the Father for all of you. To Him be all glory honor and praise.
Oh, praise YOU, LORD!! So grateful for the responsiveness. We prayed for the Deans in our Sunday School Class. What a privelege to life you all to the throne of grace as someone has said. God keeps you close in my heart and my prayers. Thanks you for enabling that in the studies about HIM and prayer you have written.
Last night during our church council meeting, Pastor Bob prayed for you and Wayne. We are being faithful to pray constantly and without ceasing for Wayne's time here on earth - that Wayne would be able to respond to you and the boys and that every minute you can share with him will be understood and so deeply appreciated. Every minute is a gift from God to His faithful servants. I LOVED Stinson's blog - what a wonderful confidence in his God to KNOW that the love he and his dad have for each other transcends earthly words - what a testimony that was to me!!!
Remember....even when Wayne can't or doesn't respond, he knows in his spirit all of you are nearby and loving on him. God takes your words and touches and thru His Spirit interprets them to Wayne's soul as only our precious God can.
And, my precious friend, it's ok for it to be hard to let go...... God will give you "letting go grace" at the exact moment you need it. He understands your love for Wayne and the emptiness you are feeling when you think ahead. Think only of today and His promises for you and Wayne. Love you with many, many hugs.... Jeanne & Dale Parrott
4 Comments:
Thank you so much for sharing with us. God is doing a mighty thing in my heart as He calls you to mind daily - at all hours and in many situations - I have known you only by name but have known the boys through their association with my kids back in Junior High - before my own children left church and left behind those Christian friends who used to mean so much. I had no idea that I was so resentful towards church members because of my children's decisions to leave behind the things of God that they've been taught. Your sharing is melting my heart and revealing those bitter feelings that I didn't know were there. Oh, how I wish my children would know the presence of God in their lives as yours do. How I wish I could turn back time and bind them once again to God and His Soverignty. But I can only pray for them as I pray for you. I can only pray for others with children young enough to mold to say "Hang on tightly - don't let go" - the Bible promises that one day my children will come back to God and His ways -- because they were trained in His ways - I hold fast to that hope. I hold fast to God's truth. I hold fast to the prayers offered here on this blog spot for the Dean family and for others in many situations. I love Jesus - I honor God and praise Him.
God is so good to give you all this precious time with your husband, Dad, etc. I am so grateful for you that He is allowing this time. How special it is for you to share this with us who continue to pray as well. And how He is using you all to bless us who pray. Almost feel we're right in Blue Springs. Check several times a day to see how you all are doing. And specifically how to prayer. I know we've all learned SO much in this road you are traveling and we're learning from your experience. And then it is also reminding me of the last days I had with my Dad. Jennifer, at that time you sent me a note and said you were praying we would have a "sweet good bye". How the Father answered that prayer--both sweet days along the way and a "special sweet good bye". I am forever grateful to the Father and to you for that prayer. I've relived that in my mind SO MANY times since and been blessed. And may your good byes be so sweet as well.
What a privilege to lift the Deans to the throne room of grace as He walks you in His way!
Much, much love to all of you and many prayers to the Father for all of you. To Him be all glory honor and praise.
So glad we're His,
Kay Walker
Oh, praise YOU, LORD!! So grateful for the responsiveness. We prayed for the Deans in our Sunday School Class. What a privelege to life you all to the throne of grace as someone has said. God keeps you close in my heart and my prayers. Thanks you for enabling that in the studies about HIM and prayer you have written.
Eugenia Howell
12/05/05
Last night during our church council meeting, Pastor Bob prayed for you and Wayne. We are being faithful to pray constantly and without ceasing for Wayne's time here on earth - that Wayne would be able to respond to you and the boys and that every minute you can share with him will be understood and so deeply appreciated. Every minute is a gift from God to His faithful servants. I LOVED Stinson's blog - what a wonderful confidence in his God to KNOW that the love he and his dad have for each other transcends earthly words - what a testimony that was to me!!!
Remember....even when Wayne can't or doesn't respond, he knows in his spirit all of you are nearby and loving on him. God takes your words and touches and thru His Spirit interprets them to Wayne's soul as only our precious God can.
And, my precious friend, it's ok for it to be hard to let go...... God will give you "letting go grace" at the exact moment you need it. He understands your love for Wayne and the emptiness you are feeling when you think ahead. Think only of today and His promises for you and Wayne.
Love you with many, many hugs....
Jeanne & Dale Parrott
Post a Comment
<< Home