Monday, November 21, 2005

Not So Bad News

The doctor thinks that the problem is brain tissue swelling. While this is not good, it is not as bad as new cancer growth. He is not sure that there has been no growth of the mass because he has not compared the CT from this morning to the CT right before surgery, but he can definitely see swelling in the brain tissue.

They have admitted Wayne and will keep him for several days. They are not allowing visitors.

He is sleeping for the first time in many days. He has a very bad headache and is hallucinating. His hallucination is not dramatic... just talking nonsense.

I told Stinson, who is on his way home from Laramie today.

Pray on.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless you sweet Jenniefer, bless my brother and I pray for God to continue to keep his loving, healing arms tight around him. I pray for Brantley, Kennedy and that precious Stinson on his way home, please Lord keep him safe. Know always we all love you all. love forever and always xoxoxoxoxox sister faye

11/21/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

Thank you for the continued updates. I called a friend that I know is also keeping up with your blog, and when she called back, we discussed you, Wayne, your book Fueled by Faith," she read me some of Chapter 7(WOW!) then we had the priviledge of bringing the Dean family before the throne of the Most High God. Thank you again for sharing with us that we may continue to pray for the Dean's.

Vic Rauch
Arcade Church
Sacramento, CA

11/21/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Cousin Jenny:

Barbara and I are indeed "praying on" as you requested--each and every time the Spirit prompts us by bringing you into our thoughts. We are also praying for Stinson's safe arrival home for Thanksgiving. We love you all so much!

Hold fast,
Steve

11/21/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Jennie, Brantley, Kennedy, and Stinson, pleasee tell Uncle Wayne how much I love him and that I think about him constantly. I am thinking about all of you also and miss ya'll over these holidays. You all are in my prayers as I continue to lift you all up in prayer. As I read today, this verse stuck out to me and I wanted to share it with you all. "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." Romans 15:13
I love you all so so much
Cousin Elizabeth Grace

11/21/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer and Wayne, we're keeping you in our prayers and pray that Wayne will get to go home for Thanksgiving. God loves you both so VERY much to trust you with this test of faith. As you endure, your crowns are growing brighter! God bless you both. Love always, Claudia Martindale

11/21/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennie and B, K, S....we will continue to lift you all up DAILY as you struggle with this newest development. I know this situation is all under God's control, but it is hard to sit by and watch it happen.

I just can't believe it was a whole year ago we were all together at Julie's in Dallas. I am so thankful your little family will be together during the holidays. That alone will do wonders for Wayne.

Love to all,
Betsy (Holley) Shilling

11/21/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home