November 22 update
Wayne is not being allowed visitors at the hospital right now.
Kennedy spent the night with him and I am on my way over right now. He is in a deep sleep from which they have not been able to awaken him so far. I will see the doctor this morning and hopefully have more detailed information. I will post updates at first opportunity.
Stinson got home last night.
I had planned an idillic Thanksgiving with my whole little family all together. We were going to decorate the Christmas tree and heavy up on tradition and make memories. Letting go of expectations is hard. I am burying my "best plan" today and looking for the "better plan." I am feeling the sting of crucifixion, but keeping my eyes open for resurrection. (You only understand that reference if you've read He Restores My Soul. Sorry for the inside reference.)
Your prayers are our lifeline.
Kennedy spent the night with him and I am on my way over right now. He is in a deep sleep from which they have not been able to awaken him so far. I will see the doctor this morning and hopefully have more detailed information. I will post updates at first opportunity.
Stinson got home last night.
I had planned an idillic Thanksgiving with my whole little family all together. We were going to decorate the Christmas tree and heavy up on tradition and make memories. Letting go of expectations is hard. I am burying my "best plan" today and looking for the "better plan." I am feeling the sting of crucifixion, but keeping my eyes open for resurrection. (You only understand that reference if you've read He Restores My Soul. Sorry for the inside reference.)
Your prayers are our lifeline.


4 Comments:
Ever since God blessed us with your teaching at Hallsville, you and your family have been in our prayers. We will continue to lift you and Wayne and the boys to the Father, trusting that He will wrap His arms around you and carry you through this valley.
Sherry Arni
Jennifer,
I can't tell you how much you and your family have been in our hearts and our prayers. We are continuing in prayer. Steve, Linda, Stephanie & Scott Shipman
PS - Glad Stinson's home now too!
Jennifer,
May you rediscover, moment by moment, those "Riches Stored in Secret Places". Continually lifting you and your men up throughout this hard time.
Love you,
Brenda
Jennifer and Wayne and Family,
Ernest and I checked anew on Wayne's progress. We will drink coffee with you again in the morning and listen to the Lord as He speaks to us. As we sleep tonight we will pray tenderly for you our dear friends that we have never really met. May God continue to strengthen each of you and hold you against His chest and comfort you.
Jan and Ernest Taylor, Newnan,GA
Post a Comment
<< Home