Your post says everything: there are simply no words. I am reminded of a song that our church choir sang many years ago that, at the time, touched me a very deep place:
"Have faith in God and wait; for though He lingers long, He never cometh late."
Waiting is hard, hard work. We're praying for you.
I would have lost heart,unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait,I say,on the LORD! Psalm 27:13,14 (NKJV)
Praying you through this time of waiting. It is the beginning of the hard part. Take comfort in knowing that God will gently lift you and your boys into His arms and carry you through. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, FOR THOU ART WITH ME." You will never be alone as you walk through this valley.
Jennifer, You and your family are constantly in our prayers. During this season, may Jesus be your comfort and peace.
"...the rising sun will come to us from heaven to shine on those living in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the path of peace." Lk. 1:78-79
Mrs. Dean and family , Your Lives,Love and Faith are a True Inspiration to All! You have touched my Life and my Heart deeply, it cries out for you !! I never had the honor of meeting you personally,but I feel like I know you intimatly just through your writings and those that your lives have touched. Thank you for sharing!! Thank you for introducing me to Wayne Dean. God Bless You All through this day!
We have known Wayne for over 5 years and have always known what a thoughtful, wonderful man he is. Now we also know what a wonderful, thoughtful wife and sons he has. He always talks about you, proudly. Thank you for sharing him and your journey.
You all are on my mind and in my prayers constantly.
Wayne,Jennifer, Brantley, Kennedy & Stinson, The God of all comfort still communicates by his Spirit w/ all of you: What is your only comfort in life & in death? That I am not my own but belong- body & soul, in life & in death- to my faithful Savior JESUS CHRIST.He has fully paid for all my sins w/ his precious blood & has set me free from the tyranny of the devil. He also watches over me... so that not a hair can fall from my head w/out the will of my HEAVENLY FATHER. In fact, all things must work together for my salvation. Because I belong to him, Christ,by his HOLY SPIRIT assures me of eternal life & makes me whole-heartedly willing & ready from now on to live for Him. [Heidelberg Cathecism:c.1500's apologetic] Soon the Father will tell Wayne, "well done good & faifhful servant..." I thank God for Wayne's ministry & friendship in my deep depression. Prayers from our family, Bill & Marcy Faber
We miss Wayne this morning when we had coffee.(Of course, you all have never been in our kitchen except by our love for you and your Bible studies.) We talked of you and asked God to comfort and succor you and to provide you with His peace. Jan and Ernest Taylor, Newnan, GA
19 Comments:
Are you okay? Praying for you as you walk this path.
Thank you, Jennifer. I will continue to pray.
Tonya
Your post says everything: there are simply no words. I am reminded of a song that our church choir sang many years ago that, at the time, touched me a very deep place:
"Have faith in God and wait; for though He lingers long, He never cometh late."
Waiting is hard, hard work. We're praying for you.
We continue in prayer for you and with you as you walk this path. May you and the boys feel God holding you minute by minute.
Praying on ...
D. Weaver
Your family's faith is a true inspiration for so many people. My thoughts and prayers are with you all right now. God bless you and your family.
I would have lost heart,unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the LORD
In the land of the living.
Wait on the LORD:
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait,I say,on the LORD!
Psalm 27:13,14 (NKJV)
Praying for your strength as you wait.
Debbie
Fort Smith, AR
Precious Jennifer and Boys, We stand beside you keeping your arms lifted in prayer when your strength wanes. You are loved.
Libbi
Thank you, Debbie, in Ft. Smith for your Scripture. Isn't it wonderful how God's words suffice when we have none.
Lifting all of you up through out the day. He is holding your hand.
Praying you through this time of waiting. It is the beginning of the hard part. Take comfort in knowing that God will gently lift you and your boys into His arms and carry you through. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, FOR THOU ART WITH ME." You will never be alone as you walk through this valley.
Diane
Again today, in your silence and in Wayne's need, we sit with you in spirit and love.
Our Heavenly Father sends the Comforter to be the lifter of our weary souls and hearts. May He be your all in all today and in the days to come.
Jeanne & Dale
Jennifer,
You and your family are constantly in our prayers. During this season, may Jesus be your comfort and peace.
"...the rising sun will come to us from heaven to shine on those living in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the path of peace."
Lk. 1:78-79
Please know that you are loved by many,
bev
Sacto., CA
Mrs. Dean and family , Your Lives,Love and Faith are a True Inspiration to All! You have touched my Life and my Heart deeply, it cries out for you !! I never had the honor of meeting you personally,but I feel like I know you intimatly just through your writings and those that your lives have touched. Thank you for sharing!! Thank you for introducing me to Wayne Dean. God Bless You All through this day!
Jennifer, Brantley, Kennedy and Stinson,
We have known Wayne for over 5 years and have always known what a thoughtful, wonderful man he is. Now we also know what a wonderful, thoughtful wife and sons he has. He always talks about you, proudly. Thank you for sharing him and your journey.
You all are on my mind and in my prayers constantly.
Rob, Janet, Audrey & Hayden
Wayne,Jennifer, Brantley, Kennedy & Stinson, The God of all comfort still communicates by his Spirit w/ all of you: What is your only comfort in life & in death? That I am not my own but belong- body & soul, in life & in death- to my faithful Savior JESUS CHRIST.He has fully paid for all my sins w/ his precious blood & has set me free from the tyranny of the devil.
He also watches over me... so that not a hair can fall from my head w/out the will of my HEAVENLY FATHER. In fact, all things must work together for my salvation. Because I belong to him, Christ,by his HOLY SPIRIT assures me of eternal life & makes me whole-heartedly willing & ready from now on to live for Him. [Heidelberg Cathecism:c.1500's apologetic]
Soon the Father will tell Wayne,
"well done good & faifhful servant..." I thank God for Wayne's ministry & friendship in my deep depression. Prayers from our family, Bill & Marcy Faber
Praying for you all!
With love,
Kay Walker
Praying for and alongside you.
Katie (member of Brantley's lifegroup)
We miss Wayne this morning when we had coffee.(Of course, you all have never been in our kitchen except by our love for you and your Bible studies.) We talked of you and asked God to comfort and succor you and to provide you with His peace.
Jan and Ernest Taylor, Newnan, GA
Post a Comment
<< Home