Information for friends of Wayne Dean's to keep you updated on his progress.
Saturday, December 17, 2005
pictures
Here are some recent pictures... I will post more about the Memorial Service later this weekend. I will post the eulogies that Brantley and Kennedy gave. Probably this evening.
Bless your hearts. I couldn't get you out of my mind last night - the service was over and Wayne is in Heaven. You are surrounded by family and friends and the memories are spilling over into conversations. Our prayers will be with you this week as Christmas comes. As I have told you over and over, God is so pleased with you and the boys today.
And, still we sit in spirit and with great love as you wake up each morning to new days - different days - and we pray that God's peace will surround you in ways you have never known.
Bless your sweet heart for doing this for all of us. How special. Will look forward to hearing about the service, but please take your time.
You continue to be surrounded with prayers from your friends. It is obvious everyone is still praying. It is such a privilege to pray for you all. You have and do mean SO much to me as God has used you mightily to minister to us through the years and He continues to do so. I remember the first conference in Overland MO I came to. I felt as though I had known you all my life. It was well worth the trip from NC to be there and experience His presence and teachings.
Giving thanksgivings and praise to the Father for His faithfulness now and forever. He is Lord indeed.
Praying on and loving you all with His abundant love,
Thank you so much for the pictures of Wayne and your boys. How precious they are. I am praying for you and the boys as things get quiet around there. Like your friend, I am praying that God will be "all over you", covering you with His love and filling up all the empty spaces as life begins the new "normal". Keep your eyes on Jesus and He will navigate you through the uncertain waters ahead. Know that you are constantly covered in prayer and love. Debbie Ft. Smith, AR
Thank you Jennifer for the wonderful service yesterday. It was a great tribute to Wayne. I only knew him for a year or so, but I resonated with your comments and those of the boys. He worked the Central Seminary Golf Touney last May and he really seemed to connect with Ben my son, age 11. As you said, when we saw each other after that day, Wayne always asked about litle Ben. I wish for you comfort and grace and rest in the coming days. Bill Prather
Jennifer thank you for posting the pictures...it sure makes a lump come to the throat to actually put a face with the names we have been prayering for. I can see you in one of your sons so much! My heart aches for you. Bless you all... Kerri
Dear Jennifer & sons, Although it has been days since I last wrote to you please know that you have never ceased to be in the prayers of my daughter, Aliya and I. I have been profoundly moved by your journey and praise God He would use even the loss of your husband/father for His glory. What a mighty God we serve! I have shared your journey with other women in Kuwait so that they, too would be blessed. Your eulogy Kennedy was beautifully written. I didn't know your father but do now. Thank you for sharing him as you knew him! I pray that one day we'll meet face to face ~ if not here ~ then in heaven! God bless each of you! In Christ, Sheryll Mairza sheryll105@hotmail.com
I can't believe we didn't leave a message thanking you for your last message & the pictures. We've gotten rather busy it seems throughout the holidays altho we did not really have a big celebration. Be assured we have thought of you all and have prayed for you as well and want you to know what a blessing it was to be present for the memorial for Wayne. You were very brave and your boys as well. And you must be very proud of them and we are proud for you! Proud only in what God has done! O.V. is reading your book and is constantly amazed at the insights and scripture interpretation. You will continue to be a wonderful blessing as you share with others. God bless you. We love you. Janice & O.V.
7 Comments:
Bless your hearts. I couldn't get you out of my mind last night - the service was over and Wayne is in Heaven. You are surrounded by family and friends and the memories are spilling over into conversations. Our prayers will be with you this week as Christmas comes. As I have told you over and over, God is so pleased with you and the boys today.
And, still we sit in spirit and with great love as you wake up each morning to new days - different days - and we pray that God's peace will surround you in ways you have never known.
Loving on you from Colorado
Jeanne & Dale
Bless your sweet heart for doing this for all of us. How special. Will look forward to hearing about the service, but please take your time.
You continue to be surrounded with prayers from your friends. It is obvious everyone is still praying. It is such a privilege to pray for you all. You have and do mean SO much to me as God has used you mightily to minister to us through the years and He continues to do so. I remember the first conference in Overland MO I came to. I felt as though I had known you all my life. It was well worth the trip from NC to be there and experience His presence and teachings.
Giving thanksgivings and praise to the Father for His faithfulness now and forever. He is Lord indeed.
Praying on and loving you all with His abundant love,
Kay Walker
Raleigh NC
Thank you so much for the pictures of Wayne and your boys. How precious they are. I am praying for you and the boys as things get quiet around there. Like your friend, I am praying that God will be "all over you", covering you with His love and filling up all the empty spaces as life begins the new "normal". Keep your eyes on Jesus and He will navigate you through the uncertain waters ahead. Know that you are constantly covered in prayer and love.
Debbie
Ft. Smith, AR
Thank you Jennifer for the wonderful service yesterday. It was a great tribute to Wayne. I only knew him for a year or so, but I resonated with your comments and those of the boys. He worked the Central Seminary Golf Touney last May and he really seemed to connect with Ben my son, age 11. As you said, when we saw each other after that day, Wayne always asked about litle Ben.
I wish for you comfort and grace and rest in the coming days.
Bill Prather
Jennifer thank you for posting the pictures...it sure makes a lump come to the throat to actually put a face with the names we have been prayering for.
I can see you in one of your sons so much!
My heart aches for you.
Bless you all...
Kerri
Dear Jennifer & sons,
Although it has been days since I last wrote to you please know that you have never ceased to be in the prayers of my daughter, Aliya and I. I have been profoundly moved by your journey and praise God He would use even the loss of your husband/father for His glory. What a mighty God we serve! I have shared your journey with other women in Kuwait so that they, too would be blessed. Your eulogy Kennedy was beautifully written. I didn't know your father but do now. Thank you for sharing him as you knew him! I pray that one day we'll meet face to face ~ if not here ~ then in heaven! God bless each of you!
In Christ,
Sheryll Mairza
sheryll105@hotmail.com
I can't believe we didn't leave a message thanking you for your last message & the pictures. We've gotten rather busy it seems throughout the holidays altho we did not really have a big celebration. Be assured we have thought of you all and have prayed for you as well and want you to know what a blessing it was to be present for the memorial for Wayne. You were very brave and your boys as well. And you must be very proud of them and we are proud for you! Proud only in what God has done!
O.V. is reading your book and is constantly amazed at the insights and scripture interpretation. You will continue to be a wonderful blessing as you share with others.
God bless you. We love you.
Janice & O.V.
Post a Comment
<< Home