It is 4:15 PM - Kuwait time and I have had you all on my heart today! I've asked several other prayerful women living here to keep Wayne, you and the remainder of the "team" lifted in prayer. Jeremiah 32:27 is on my heart for you just now. God bless you, Sheryll Mairza
Dear Jennifer & Family, In Ps.11, I was reminded this morning that in spite of the reality we see around us, we serve a Sovereign God whose Reality is far greater than ours & who loves us & carries us. We watch & pray for you that you will continue to know & feel His hand. In Christ, Bill & Marcy Faber & family
Dear Jennifer and Dean Guys, Just know so many love you and are praying hard for God's agenda to pour down on you all. I am so relieved their is no stuggle for Wayne. I was concerned he may be waiting for your release of him. Many times the loved is caught, like Paul, wanting to remain with those he loved so much and yet wanting to see His Lord and be at home at last. Therefore a struggle results. So glad that Wayne is at peace resting in His Lord's arms knowing that he has given his all to his wonderful wife and his three beloved sons. So we wait for God's best will for the Dean family. My love and prayers are with you all, Marcia Jones Traders Point Christian Church Indianapolis, IN.
Jennifer and family, Indeed you are surrounded by your Christian family around the world, all holding this vigil with you, even if not there in person. Wayne's journey homeward continues to touch me deeply as his testimony and yours reveal the hope we have in Christ even in the midst of this most difficult situation. I'm sending a hug your way even as my prayers continue Heavenward. Dee Porterfield
I understand it's your birthday, Jennifer. May I wish you a day of blessings; blessings that only the Lord of Lords can give. Ten years ago my sister lay taking her last breaths and we celebrated her 52nd birthday with balloons and singing and then holding hands and lifting her to the Lord with only days away from the Lord holding her in His arms and welcoming Joy home. Witnessing those last days are burned in my memory as some of the sweetest times of sharing our love for her and knowing what was in store for Joy (she was so appropriately named). We pray for you and always keep you in our thoughts.
I surely ditto all the good thoughts and sincere prayers for this your birthday. How blessed we are to have you as our Sister-in Christ and for all you have, are, and will teach me I am So grateful. The Lord has used your teaching to grow me in "a praying life".
May the Father pour His love on His beloved daughter, Jennifer, in an abundant and mighty way as only He can do.
May God continue to hold you in the palm of His hand. Your vigil, and the blog postings you are somehow miraculously able to make, is a living testimony to a family truly walking in faith. You inspire us all. Wayne is about to make the ultimate U-Turn --- away from the cares of this world to a life with His heavenly Father. God bless you all in this journey.
It is early morning in Kuwait as I log in to check on you, the boys and Wayne. Your comment remains the same as last time I checked. I'll continue to sit with you all and share the beauty of Wayne's peaceful trip home. This journey you've allowed me to travel with you on is one that will forever change my life and further my trust and faith in the Lord. Wayne I pray that you'll know the impact your life is having on those of us who await our turn to be with the Lord. God bless you today with continued peace, joy and love....
Mrs. Dean, You and your family are in our minds, hearts, and prayers. we check your entry about every day, somtimes more than once and would like for you guys to get through this. i know that it is probably hard to celebrate your birthday when there's so much going on around you. Although i would still like to wish you a very happy birthday!!! we'll pray again for you and your family tonight. God bless you. Samantha Maloney, a 12 year old from blue springs Missouri
This is by an unknown author about approaching the final passage:
" I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength, and I stand and watch her until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come down to mingle with each other.
Then someone at my side says: "There she is gone."
Gone where? gone from my sight---that is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side, and just as able to bear her load of living freight to the place of destination. Her diminished size is in me, not in her; and just at the moment when someone at my side says: There, She's gone," there are other eyes watching her coming, and other voices ready to take up the glad shout, There she comes!" And that is Dying!"
2 Corinthians 2: 9 As it is written:"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him."
May God reveal it to your by his Spirit, still praying with all fervor. Nancy Mazzocchi
15 Comments:
It is 4:15 PM - Kuwait time and I have had you all on my heart today! I've asked several other prayerful women living here to keep Wayne, you and the remainder of the "team" lifted in prayer. Jeremiah 32:27 is on my heart for you just now. God bless you, Sheryll Mairza
We are all holding hands and encircling you in prayer.
Praying on with you and for you all.
With love,
Kay Walker
Dear Jennifer & Family,
In Ps.11, I was reminded this morning that in spite of the reality we see around us, we serve a Sovereign God whose Reality is far greater than ours & who loves us & carries us. We watch & pray for you that you will continue to know & feel His hand.
In Christ,
Bill & Marcy Faber & family
Dear Jennifer and Dean Guys,
Just know so many love you and are praying hard for God's agenda to pour down on you all. I am so relieved their is no stuggle for Wayne. I was concerned he may be waiting for your release of him. Many times the loved is caught, like Paul, wanting to remain with those he loved so much and yet wanting to see His Lord and be at home at last. Therefore a struggle results. So glad that Wayne is at peace resting in His Lord's arms knowing that he has given his all to his wonderful wife and his three beloved sons. So we wait for God's best will for the Dean family.
My love and prayers are with you all,
Marcia Jones
Traders Point Christian Church
Indianapolis, IN.
Happy Birthday - I know this isn't a day for you to celebrate but I didn't want you think I had forgotten.
Holding tight to you and the boys in prayer.
Jeanne & Dale
Jennifer and family,
Indeed you are surrounded by your Christian family around the world, all holding this vigil with you, even if not there in person. Wayne's journey homeward continues to touch me deeply as his testimony and yours reveal the hope we have in Christ even in the midst of this most difficult situation. I'm sending a hug your way even as my prayers continue Heavenward. Dee Porterfield
I understand it's your birthday, Jennifer. May I wish you a day of blessings; blessings that only the Lord of Lords can give. Ten years ago my sister lay taking her last breaths and we celebrated her 52nd birthday with balloons and singing and then holding hands and lifting her to the Lord with only days away from the Lord holding her in His arms and welcoming Joy home. Witnessing those last days are burned in my memory as some of the sweetest times of sharing our love for her and knowing what was in store for Joy (she was so appropriately named).
We pray for you and always keep you in our thoughts.
Jennifer,
I surely ditto all the good thoughts and sincere prayers for this your birthday. How blessed we are to have you as our Sister-in Christ and for all you have, are, and will teach me I am So grateful. The Lord has used your teaching to grow me in "a praying life".
May the Father pour His love on His beloved daughter, Jennifer, in an abundant and mighty way as only He can do.
Blessings with love,
Kay Walker
May God continue to hold you in the palm of His hand. Your vigil, and the blog postings you are somehow miraculously able to make, is a living testimony to a family truly walking in faith. You inspire us all. Wayne is about to make the ultimate U-Turn --- away from the cares of this world to a life with His heavenly Father. God bless you all in this journey.
I do pray it's been a peaceful day and that you have celebrated your birthday in a meaningful way.
Hope my box arrived earlier in the week and you are being encouraged in the midst of the desert.
Blessings to you all for a good night's rest.
Praying on.
Jane
It is early morning in Kuwait as I log in to check on you, the boys and Wayne. Your comment remains the same as last time I checked. I'll continue to sit with you all and share the beauty of Wayne's peaceful trip home. This journey you've allowed me to travel with you on is one that will forever change my life and further my trust and faith in the Lord. Wayne I pray that you'll know the impact your life is having on those of us who await our turn to be with the Lord. God bless you today with continued peace, joy and love....
In Him,
Sheryll Mairza
Mrs. Dean,
You and your family are in our minds, hearts, and prayers. we check your entry about every day, somtimes more than once and would like for you guys to get through this. i know that it is probably hard to celebrate your birthday when there's so much going on around you. Although i would still like to wish you a very happy birthday!!! we'll pray again for you and your family tonight.
God bless you.
Samantha Maloney, a 12 year old from blue springs Missouri
This is by an unknown author about approaching the final passage:
" I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength, and I stand and watch her until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come down to mingle with each other.
Then someone at my side says: "There she is gone."
Gone where? gone from my sight---that is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side, and just as able to bear her load of living freight to the place of destination. Her diminished size is in me, not in her; and just at the moment when someone at my side says: There, She's gone," there are other eyes watching her coming, and other voices ready to take up the glad shout, There she comes!"
And that is Dying!"
2 Corinthians 2: 9
As it is written:"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him."
May God reveal it to your by his Spirit, still praying with all fervor.
Nancy Mazzocchi
Brantley
I have not stopped thinking about you or praying for you since the day I heard of all this.
Jourdan
Post a Comment
<< Home